"¡Oh vosotros que entráis, abandonad toda esperanza!

Música, cortometrajes, frikadas varias y otras zarandajas

martes, 24 de septiembre de 2019

This is the beginning (of the rest of your life)

What's up, bloggers? I'll write in English, so I can have more attention than in Spanish, plus, this helps me to keep my engrish fresh. Sooo..., this is the beginning of the rest of your life, (as Rupaul sings) a new beginning for me.






What could I tell you. Since my last entry, I took the best or worst decision in my life: I quit my country (Spain) and went to France in 2015. After a rough start, mostly due to red tape issues, I finally managed to have a decent and proper job as a college and school teacher, teaching Spanish. 3 years that I have been struggling with teenagers and school delinquents, since last month. Yes, unemployed AGAIN, an school and college reform has taken all lecture hours to the language teachers in France. But do not worry, I'll manage to get out of this situation, ASAP, I'll promise, and like the phoenix I will rise from the ashes. AGAIN.

Oh, by the way, new life, new music group. We are called Greasy Lumberjacks and we make rock covers, 8 concerts so far, and still counting. Music it's what keeps me alive. Believe it. 


No hay comentarios: